Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Sale: Part One

After a long winter here in the midwest, we are seeing signs of spring!

One of my little purple flowers out front bloomed. Don't ask me what kind it is. I have no idea. This is coming from someone that darn near considers dandelions to be flowers. Details, schmetails....it blooooomed.



I'm celebrating with a Spring Sale on select items in my shop.

This vintage green dish has been popular and featured in multiple treasuries. Green is the sign for new life and Spring, so on sale it goes!
You can snag this beauty for 35% off for a limited time here. Only 1 available!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you: Dandelions ARE flowers! After a long winter in upstate NY, any color is to be celebrated! One of my purple flowers bloomed, too! My neighbors' daffodils are up and gorgeous and I'm celebrating the one lone tiny purple flower in my yard! Oh well! Thank God for Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)