Thursday, June 28, 2012

5 Updates You Don't Care About

A few things I have noted recently:

-- our toddler can make himself throw up by shoving his hand down his throat when he gets tired of waiting to be let down from the highchair.  This really started my morning off on the right foot today.

-- when you don't let the dog out at the same time every day, she will poop.  And Newton's Law or something demands it will be diarrhea.

-- vacuuming during the day is a waste.  Someone will immediately grind a banana into the carpet when you aren't looking.

-- keep the cans of spray paint hidden from your 9 yr old son.  Trust me on this.

-- the pinterest red/white/blue drink DOES NOT FREAKING WORK.  I will elaborate more on that later.

2 comments:

  1. Lol- I love this! It sounds just like my mornings!
    "red/white/blue drink DOES NOT FREAKING WORK." I can't count how many times I have stomped around the house saying something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a toddler who did that trick for a while. Talk about stress!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)