Monday, July 22, 2013

Splash Into Summer---Friends (math activity)


It's my turn to post again!  This week's Splash into Summer theme is "Friends." 

Summer Series
Now get ready to be amazed....drumroll please...

I made something for you.

A freebie.

A printable!

Yes, I stumbled around the internets figuring out how to do it and got 'er done!  This is a simple little friendship math game to play with your child.  
 free printable, preschool printable, friendship printable, homeschool printable, friendship lesson plan printable, math game printable 
click HERE or on the photo to download
 
Print, cut apart the pictures and numbers.  Help your child count how many friends are in each picture and then match it to the correct numeral.  Older kids working with sight words can use the word cards to match with. 
 

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is our last week for the series, be sure to visit each of my friends on their day! 

15 comments:

  1. Good for you---I want to figure it out myself. Already have the idea, just not the time to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was especially "fun" using our sloooow computer. The poor thing is past retirement age but we keep making him work!

      Delete
  2. Neat game! I really need to get some math into my youngest day time activities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My 3 yr old loves "games." This one is simple enough to print, play, and then move on with the rest of your day. :)

      Delete
  3. The printable looks awesome!! :) Very cute idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable printable! I'm sorry I'm just discovering this series. I'm going to have to go back and see what you all came up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun! I love that the printable works for older AND younger kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids love math games! Great job on the printable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to teach kids numbers. Love this idea! Thank your for this freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great for teaching older kids 'sight words'. Thank you for taking the time to make this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun printable! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)