Tuesday, August 20, 2013

An Award

Thank you so much to From the Burbs to the Boonies for giving me this award!

 Now the rules are I need to:
1) Display the logo (done),
2) Link back to the person who nominated me (done),
3) Share 10 things about myself (done), and
4) Nominate up to 10 bloggers (done)

Ten things about myself: 
  1. My hair was crazy crazy light blonde as a child.  Now, if I want to be blonde I have to make an appointment and pay money for it.
  2. My first job was at a restaurant.  I loved it. 
  3. My next job was working for a private racing company. I loved it.
  4. My 3rd job was at the YMCA.  I hated it.
  5. This year my husband and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.
  6. He makes a mean blackberry cobbler.  I would've married him sooner if I'd have known it back then.
  7. You know how you win goldfish at the fair and they die really fast?  I had one that lived over  a year in a recycled pickle bologna jar.
  8. If you don't know what pickle bologna is, I feel sorry for you.
  9. Thursday nights I watch Grey's Anatomy.  People know not to call me from 9-10pm. 
  10. My parents and I would call each other during the Presidential Debates.  "Hello?"  "Did you hear/see that?"  "Yes! hahaha"  "okay bye."  This continued off and on during all of the debates.  We also do it during State of the Union addresses.  "Hello?"  "What did he just put in his mouth?"  "Was that a pill?"  "I think it was a mint."   
And here are my nominees. They each offer something unique, fun and interesting:
Walking in Memphis in High Heels
I Can Teach My Child
Thanks, Mail Carrier (tons of giveaways, I won an awesome skateboard for my son last year!)
Keeping Up With the McCaslands (she's one of my followers and the link goes to a funny post of hers)
Life Inside the Box (an Operation Christmas Child coordinator's blog)
Royal Little Lambs




 

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Tammy! You do have an amazing amount of Awesomeness goin' on. Loved #10 on your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Love your 10 things list. I don't know what pickle bologna is, but I'll definitely look it up. The second job I ever had was in a restaurant, and I hated it! I couldn't wait to quit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And totally impressed with your goldfish skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!! Loving the 10# list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been nominated for the Liebster Award--but it seems like all the blogs I would nominate have already been nominated! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're more than welcome! I love coming here! :) And you have had some really fun jobs. Your parents sound hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pickle bologna? I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the award. I really love reading these. Got to know a bit more about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had very light blonde hair when I was little too. It started getting darker in high school so I colored it without my parents permission. I've been bleaching it ever since. I'm 38 years old and I have no idea what my natural hair color is now.

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)