Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Funnies

I'm working on lots (and lots!) of new posts for April.  Plus I've been plowing through a bunch of school work (yes, I'm a mom. yes, I'm in college.  yes, it is busy!).  Sooo, I was a little absent from blog-land this week.  But, I'm not about to neglect putting up a Friday Funnies post!  

Have a great weekend!

toddler tweets, naptime, grumpy toddler
Do you follow HonestToddler on twitter?  You should. Absolutely hilarious!

funny coffee, even your coffee is surprised, faces in strange places

This garage sale sign is pretty genius. If I saw the sign I would totally stop at the sale, wouldn't you?
funny garage sale sign, funny yard sale sign, yard sale crap sign.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I needed a laugh this morning! (and the second one really made me laugh--I pinned to Pinterest, too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy mom! You take the time to rest and enjoy your family as well. I know it is hard, but you can do it. I love your friday funnies! They tickle me every time!! I started following HonestToddler and I already love it!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)